Friday, June 10, 2011

My First Post!!

   This is my first post, first time blogging. Vanilla Mochi is one of my asian favorite snacks(2nd favorite: Bubble tea, technically Bubble tea is not a snack)!
On my blog, I'll be talking about a lot of different things espcially asian dramas and music. I love Korean, Taiwanese and sometimes Japanese dramas. Im not a fan of Japanese dramas, although I grew up listening to J-pop.
   I should have started blogging earlier because there's a bunch of the dramas I watched the past years, I wished I blogged about!! But 2011 dramas are hot and awesome! Like I said, this is my first time blogging and my first post, so it'll be short! =)

1 comment:

  1. hey Vanilla Mochi,welcome to this blog-world. i m also very new in this world. my blog is only 43 days old. any way. good luck

    ReplyDelete